Si Se Puede Foundation’s Recreational Soccer is at no cost to the community and is the cornerstone of Si Se Puede Foundation’s Youth sports program. Since 1998, 1000’s of children and youth have come through our doors in the hopes of becoming the next professional soccer superstar. This is the place where children, youth and parents begin their soccer education as players, coaches, referees, committee members and soccer team moms.
- The Recreational level of play is an ideal and vibrant entry point for the player who wants to be introduced to the game, play with school buddies, and participate on a team.
- Recreational soccer is open to all players and is primarily devoted to the enjoyment and development of soccer players. No tryouts are required to join a team.
- Teams are formed at the following Chandler Unified School District Schools: Hartford, Galveston, Frye, San Marcos, Shumway, Sanborn and Bologna Elementary Schools.
- The Recreational player is between the ages of 6 to 12 years and is interested in playing in a less competitive environment.
- There are two seasons of play and championship tournaments during each of the seasons.
- The first season begins in September and ends in December and the second season begins in February and ends in May.
- All games are to be played at Frye Elementary School during the times of 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- All players must submit the following documents at the time of registration: soccer application, physical examine, an injury waiver, and a copy of school ID, two photos and referee fees ($15.00). No other fees will be requested during each season.
- Coaches and referees must submit to a background check, attend meetings, some training whenever available to them and must abide by a strict code of conduct.
- All soccer practices will be decided upon each coach and who also responsible in notifying parents of any game changes and/or cancellations due to weather.
- Fliers will be distributed to parents via schools and notifying them of meetings and/or registration dates.
All games are played at Frye Elementary School during the times of 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, located at 801 E Frye Rd, Chandler, AZ 85225. For additional information, contact Oscar Tejeda, Soccer Director at (480) 343-4506.